top of page

Craft, activity and play ideas

Public·9 members

Chicken And Broccoli Alfredo Crock Pot Recipe ((HOT))

Place chicken in Crock Pot, and add salt and pepper.Dump sauce on top of chicken.Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.Add broccoli, cover again, and cook for 1 more hour.Toss with cooked pasta, and top with Parmesan and parsley.

chicken and broccoli alfredo crock pot recipe

This was very easy and quick. I used 3 frozen chicken breasts, 2 jars of alfredo sauce, and some Mrs. Dash. I cooked it on low for 7 hours, with the frozen broccoli added the last hour. It was a yummy dinner served over pasta. I also added black pepper to the finished sauce.

Can you cook the noodles in the crock pot as well? If so, do you add them at the same time as the broccoli or noodles then broccoli? I have successfully cooked noodles in the crock pot in the past, they just take a little longer than stovetop.

If you want to cook the noodles in the crock pot, check on the liquid level first, if needed add some cream/half & half/broth, let that get hot. Add noodles and stir. Noodles can cook in 30 to 60 minutes. Add broccoli on top of the stirred noodle mixture. Hope that helps.

1. To make the slow cooker garlic chicken Alfredo with broccoli: In a large bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, parmesan, salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.

2. Add chicken breasts, diced butter, minced garlic, and broccoli florets to the slow cooker. Pour the mixture of cream and chicken broth on top of the chicken and give a quick stir to combine.

this slow cooker chicken alfredo will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Reheat gently in the microwave or on the stove with a few drops of water to loosen the sauce. You can also freeze the chicken for up to 3 months.

If rich creamy alfredo is a favorite at your house, you are going to love this slow cooker chicken alfredo with pasta and broccoli. The prep work is almost non-existent and dinner cooks while you go about your life.

Knowing dinner is cooking while you are free to do other things is the beauty of a good slow cooker meal. This recipes gives you super creamy alfredo with tender chicken, tasty pasta and broccoli making it a full meal with very little effort.

For another great slow cooker pasta recipe, check out slow cooker baked pasta. It has all of the tomato sauce, cheese and sausage you would expect in a baked pasta recipe but the pasta cooks right in the crockpot with no boiling needed ahead of time.

Homemade Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo made with cream cheese, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese is one of the best Crockpot meals! The juicy chicken is cooked perfectly in this easy dinner recipe.

Start by filleting the chicken breasts and laying them in the bottom of a greased 6 quart slow cooker, then salt and pepper them to taste. (See the recipe card below for the full printable instructions.)

When the pasta is about 2/3 cooked, stir the chicken back in. Once the noodles are finished cooking, add in the remaining Parmesan. Stir the pasta to coat it evenly in the sauce. Garnish it with fresh parsley and serve. See the recipe card below for the full written instructions, including ingredient amounts, cooking times, and helpful tips, etc.

Yes, you can add it to make it a crockpot chicken alfredo with broccoli, firstly stir everything then add broccoli on the top just 25-30 minutes before everything is done and cook until both broccoli and pasta are tender.

Allchickenrecipes.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.

This homemade alfredo is so simple! Once you have put the chicken breasts in the slow cooker, add heavy cream, low sodium chicken broth, whole garlic cloves, butter and salt and pepper. The chicken breasts will simmer all day in the homemade cream sauce and both will add even more flavor to the other.

Use freshly grated parmesan cheese for best results. I like to use this microplane to grate my parmesan. Shredded store bought parmesan cheese has additives that keep it from clumping in the bag. This can also keep the parmesan from melting smoothly in alfredo recipes.

I made the chicken alfredo for dinner tonight and it was delicious! I seasoned with salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and garlic powder before serving. My fiancé was in awe and thought it came from a restaurant. Thank you for sharing this!

I LOVE chicken alfredo, and this recipe was easy and delicious. I seasoned my chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder before adding them to the crockpot. I also added some minced garlic to the crockpot. FABULOUS!

Wow. This is the best chicken Alfredo. Added.2 cloves minced garlic and a pinch of Italian seasoning. Sauce is creamy and smooth, not thick and pasty. Grate your own cheese to keep the sauce grit free!! Served with sauteed broccoli and the kids gobbled it up!! Thank you for a wonderful and easy recipe.

This is the second time in my life I ate chicken Alfredo, and the first time (using another recipe) was just meh. So I only chose to try it again because I had the corresponding ingredients in the pantry.

Absolutely delicious! After reading the reviews, I omitted the cup of hot water & cooked the pasta in the sauce. I also added a tbls of flour to thicken it up a bit. I served it with sautéed broccolini. It was a big hit in my house. Thanks for the recipe!

If you want to do this, just cook the chicken, salt, pepper, garlic, and chicken broth on high pressure for 7 minutes (20 for frozen chicken). When the chicken is finished, shred it and slowly stir in the remaining ingredients. Allow it to sit on the keep warm setting until the broccoli is thawed and as tender as you like.

I like to add broccoli to the crockpot at the beginning of the cooking time. This results in 'mushier' broccoli, which then results in my 4-year-old not even realizing what he is shoveling into his mouth. I serve a little steamed broccoli on the side that can be stirred in for more texture.

I made this DELICIOUS soup for the 3rd time this afternoon. Perfect comfort soup for these cold New England winter nights. I make it pretty much as outlined in the recipe with probably a little less broccoli - I just use whatever I have on hand. I do wait until the last hour to add the broccoli in, and I omit the xanthan gum because I like it "soupy". My picky husband also loves this soup. This has become one of my FAVORITE recipes since adopting a keto lifestyle!

I used chicken thighs and cooked it on the stove top just low and slow . It came out great! I only used 2 ish cups of broccoli and found it wasn't overwhelming with broccoli. It was perfect for me and everyone here loved it!

Made this for dinner in the crock pot.. (Definitely more chicken than we needed.) I added saute'd onions w/ butter + cauliflower riced. Next time I will also add celery & shredded carrots.Also, it very much needed additional seasonings. I added several dashes of cayenne pepper, thyme & curry. It made a lot of difference...in a GOOD way!Will definitely make again, but have noted the additions for next time.

I made this yesterday. I didn't have enough chicken broth, so had to use bouillon. Since it has so much sodium, I did not add the salt the recipe called for. I used frozen broccoli and added it towards the end because I don't care for mushy broccoli. I had it for lunch today and it was delicious!! So easy to throw together too!

I tried this recipe only I switched out three things. One, instead of chicken I cooked up some Italian Beef beforehand. Two, since I was using beef I figured I may as well and go ahead and use beef broth instead of chicken. Three - could not find xanthan gum at any store locations around me so I just went with cornstarch. Turned out amazing! Very hearty meal for a cold winter day! Thank you for this recipe!!

Using light alfredo sauce instead of regular saves a ton of fat and calories. I used the refrigerated kind, but jarred should be okay too. The sauce thinned out a lot during cooking but was fine once I tossed it with the pasta and broccoli.

I love trying your healthy, light crock pot recipes. However, how can I see which ones are rated as popular by other viewers? Would like to stick to the ones that are tasty and rated highly by other cooks.Thank you,Lisa

Thanks, Lisa. By searching around, you'll find the ones that have been rated and/or commented on. One that comes to mind that a lot of people has positively commented on is this one for slow cooker chicken and gravy. -nourished-living.com/easy-slow-cooker-chicken-and-gravy-recipe/ Hope this helps!

Thanks Martha, look forward to trying many of your easy, healthy recipes! I love crockpot cooking esp. since we camp a lot (haven't tried yet but should work ) and I got hooked on crockpot cooking after living in Fairbanks, Alaska where we were stationed in the military back in 2000. Busy raising three kids, freezing outside, smelled good in the house cooking and a nice hearty meal at the end of the day. Now, my kids are grown and recently lost 15 lbs. walk every day, lifetime member of WW, and looking for healthy, delicious meals.Thanks so much for your inspiration!

Chicken Broccoli AlfredoIngredients:1 pounds chicken breasts1 (16 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets2 (16 oz) jars Alfredo sauce (I use light)1 large green pepper, chopped1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained

You might think traditional Italian cooking with sauce made from scratch has to be time consuming, but not this Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. The entire recipe, including the classic creamy cheese sauce, comes together in just a half hour. Bites of white meat chicken, tender broccoli florets, and delicate strands of linguine are coated in a rich cheese sauce with mushroom bits for extra savory flavor. If you can boil water, you can cook this homemade Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo recipe for a fast weeknight meal everyone will enjoy.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page